Thursday 28 March 2013

Baking Cookies

After reading ViviannaDoesMakeup's, Lilly Pebble's and Suzie's cookie post's, I just couldn't resist having a bash at them myself. (well kind-of anyway) I did the same as Suzie from Hello October and bought a Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix (£1.35) and a bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk (£1) (Suzie used Rolo's instead of dairy milk though) and spent my Sunday evening making cookies even though I should of been revising.
Pour the mixture into a bowl, add 30ml of water and mix until you have a doughy consistency. Roll the mixture up into balls and place on a baking tray. Then just before you pop them in the oven add a commendable chunk of Dairy Milk on top for extra chocolatey-ness. Mmmm
On the pack it says to bake for 10 minutes at 170 degrees (or 160 for a fan assisted oven) but I did them for slightly longer because they needed bit more time. Then you should have some delicious, soft and sweet cookies! They are super-easy to make and don't make tons of washing up either!

Will you be trying these out?


No comments:

Post a Comment