Sunday 12 May 2013

The Weekend Post #9: Short But Sweet

I haven't had much free time on my hands this weekend - hence why this is only being written at almost ten o' clock... Ooopss! - but I wanted to keep you a little up-to-date on what I've been doing this weekend and what my plans for the rest of the week are.

AlĂ­vio Imediato | via Tumblr
I have an exam on Friday (and I am NOT looking forward to it!) so I will be dedicating most of my time to revising this week, so if posts become a little sparse don't panic because as soon as I've got the exam over with it will all be back to normal.
I am also in the process of creating some (more exciting) blog posts, so keep and eye out for those!
Also, if you have any requests (reviews or more fashion posts) then please do say in the comments and I will try my best to do them!

2 comments:

  1. good luck~ hugs lovely puppy~

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com

    Please leave a message if you follow my blog i will follow yours back~LOL~

    ReplyDelete