Friday 7 June 2013

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Gradual Tanner | Review



I bought this after seeing it featured on Kate's blog, and I had to give it a go. Claiming to add a natural glow to your skin that will build up after a few days of application and moisturise your skin at the same time, I knew I was on to a winner. The smooth sweet-smelling lotion contains pure Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, to keep your skin looking (and feeling) healthy.
It's fabulous to use any time of the year because it's totally up to you how often - and how much - of it you use. Incredibly easy to use, leaving you with streak-free sunkissed skin. Just remember to wash your hands afterwards otherwise you'll end up with orange hands.
The pump on the bottle keeps everything mess-free too. Remember though, it does fade so if you want to maintain that healthy bronzed look, it's probably better to apply it every other day.
It's very cheap at £5.35 from Boots and Superdrug but I managed to find it in Bodycare for an amazing £3.99! so - if you can - go to Bodycare first. Overall, I'm very pleased with this product and I'll most definitely be re-purchasing this and I'll probably use this all year-round from now on.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! x :)
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Sounds really good, definitely want to try this :)
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the original Palmers Cocoa butter and I'm a bit of a gradual tan hoarder so I'll definitely be trying this.

    www.northwesternbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've heard so many good things about this, but I didn't actually get on with it too well!

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww how annoying! I don't suppose everyone will like it though x
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  5. I've never heard of this before but it sounds amazing!!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very good and smells lovely too! x
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  6. I'm so pale so I might have to check this out. Thank you for the review! How do you find application to the face? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I find it works pretty well when I use it on face, but you have to watch out for orange lines around the side of your face! So blend well haha :)
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete