Monday 25 November 2013

Christmas Stocking Fillers #1

I know, I know, it's a tad early to be writing this type of post but I'm in such a Christmas mood already! I'm planning to do a few of these 'Christmas Stocking Fillers' posts, so keep your eyes peeled!


Yankee Candle Christmas Tarts £1.05
One thing everyone needs in the Winter: candles. They make any room feel so much cosier and there's over 10 to choose from too. These would be great stocking fillers for beauty lovers or people who just love to relax and pamper themselves.

Smencils 10 Pack £11.50
These smencils would be a perfect stocking filler for any budding artists or anyone that, simply, enjoys making lists! I'm always making lists for different things (blog posts, shopping, to-do lists etc...) and the fact they all smell just immediately makes them appeal 10 times more to me.

Piper the Pug iPhone Case £4.95 each
I have a slight obsession with Pugs and I just can't get over how adorable these cases are. I can't believe I've never come across them before either. At just under £5 each these are affordable and will make sure your phone is protected, as well as making it look incredibly cute.

Set of 6 Mini Kiko Frames £24.95
Now, I know, these are a pricey pick but I just couldn't not include these. Store a picture of you and friend in one or use it to house your little treasures - you know - those ones you simply cannot part with. I think they look quite dainty but would look cute attached to your keys.

'You Look Lovely Today' Canvas Pouch £18
If you have a friend who is forever misplacing their makeup then this would be their ideal gift. A nicely sized canvas bag and the font that 'You Look Lovely Today' is written in just adds that extra detail, making it even more special.

Macaron Trinket Box £6.95
I don't know about you, but I've always wanted to try a macaron. They just look so darn delicious! One of these macaron trinket boxes would look lovely on top of a vintage style dressing table. Trinket boxes are good stocking fillers because they come in very handy for storing tiny things, that are lost easily, for example; hair grips; hair bobbles; loose change or jewellery. In a selection of colours and not too expensive, I think these would make a perfect gift.


Thanks for reading, what do you think of my picks? :)

1 comment:

  1. the phone case is cute

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete