Thursday 28 February 2013

Glitter..

I am a lover of nail polish and I own quite an array of shades, but it isn't often that I come across a glitter nail polish that I like. Well whilst I was browsing the makeup section in Superdrug yesterday, something caught my eye...
NYC Expert last nail polish in 'Gramercy Glitz' £2.49
This is just so gorgeous, I have been on the hunt for a glitter nail polish at a reasonable price and I couldn't believe my eyes when I came across this beauty. It's easy to apply and one coat does the job too. It's perfect on it's own or on top of another colour, so when I want my nails to look more natural I'll just use it on it's own. It's a clear based polish packed full of pink, blue and green glitter in small sizes. It's definitely worth the money and I can guarantee this is going to be a favourite of mine for a long time.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment