Thursday 30 August 2012

Haul...

Hi everyone, so yes I've been shopping (Whoops!) and I thought I'd show you what I picked up.
Poundland:
I got the chit chat juicy lipstick in peony, I noticed this looked similar to the revlon just bitten kissable balm stains so I thought I'd pick this up to test out before I go ahead and buy the revlon one. Then I got the chit chat gel eyeliner (which came with a mini brush) and this is just a very basic gel eyeliner I was going to get the maybelline or collection 2000 one but I decided to get this one to just try out, and obviously these were both £1 each. (swatches below)
Superdrug:
I got the Revlon lip butter in berry smoothie (HURRAY!) I've been wanting a lip butter ever since they came out in the UK but never had a chance to buy one so I am super happy I picked this up. I also got the collection 2000 lock 'n' hold lipgloss in 4 break dance, this is a lovely coral colour and has great pigmentation too I actually wore this one today and have loved it, it also has a bendy sort of applicator too which does make it stand out from other lipgloss's. (swatches below)
Boots:
natural collection eyeshadow in milk chocolate which is a lovely light matte brown colour which was £1.79, natural collection moisture shine lipstick in rose bud £1.99, benefit crease less cream eyeshadow/liner in r.s.v.p £14.00.
and last but not least I got the Real Techniques core collection and starter kit. I didn't originally go out to buy these but when I saw that they were buy one get the other half price on all Real Techniques brushes I just had to pick them up. So with getting one set half price I saved £11!! The brushes are really really soft and I will do a review on these when I've had chance to try them all out.
Swatches:
From top to bottom: revlon lip butter (berry smoothie), collection 2000 lipgloss (4 break dance), chit chat juicy lipstick (peony), natural collection lipstick (rose bud), benefit eyeshadow (r.s.v.p).
From left to right: natural collection eyeshadow (milk chocolate), chit chat gel eyeliner (black, applied with brush).
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo
Amy






                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment