Sunday 23 March 2014

5 things.

After reading Laura's post about five things she had been loving/doing recently, I thought it was such a good idea so, I thought I'd start writing these type of posts myself. I always feel like my blog could do with some more personal things on it, so it isn't all beauty. I'm going to try and do this post weekly, although with exams and school work I might not always have time but I thought I'd give it a go.


1- First of all, I've been in love with Lush's new Easter products but basically just Lush in general. If you haven't already made your way to a Lush store and had a whiff of their new products then you're missing out. So far I've tried the golden egg bath bomb and I bought the rose bubble bar yesterday which I'm so excited to try as it smells delicious!

2- Secondly, I'm looking forward to mother's day next Sunday because I love spoiling my mum and I seriously don't know what I'd do without her. I'm heading out today to look for a few last bits and bobs and then I'll get started with the wrapping.

3- Revision. Need I say more? Yes, my blog has been a little neglected recently (thank god for writing posts in advance) but I feel like all my school work is just piling and piling up and don't know when it's going to stop. I think school in general is very stressful and I really think we should be given more time to revise for exams.

4- Treats! I don't think I treat myself enough and I think everyone should treat themselves a little more often. Whether it's something big or small, it doesn't matter as long as you're happy. I've been treating myself to a few sweet things recently and some new makeup.

5- Lastly I'm really looking forward to the warmer weather. The sun is shining as I write this post and it just gets me in such a good mood. It actually rained pretty bad during parts of the day yesterday but I didn't let it spoil me going shopping. I just want summer right now, the long evenings spent relaxing, the walks and ice creams and, of course, exploring new places, I can't wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment