Here are the rules:
- Pick a shop any shop. Whatever that shop is you have £50 to spend. Pick whatever you want. (Clothing shops may not work as well because sometimes it costs £50 for one thing)
- The title of the post must be " "If I had £50" TAG " so people know what the post is about.
- You must state that this post was created by me AlexRocksXO
- Thank who tagged you. It's just polite :-)
- Tag at least one person.
- Copy and paste the rules onto the top of your post.
For my shop I chose Forever 21, because they have some adorable clothes and accessories to choose from and the're not too pricey either.
Cut Out Geo Necklace- £3.90
I love necklaces, they're a great way to accessorize and add a little something to an outfit. This fun and quirky cut-out necklace is one of my favourites and I can already imagine what I would wear this with!
Stay Chic NYC Tee- £11.50
I love these lightweight t-shirts because they're great to tuck into some high-waisted shorts or wear with some leggings for a more casual look. It's available in both black and white, personally I prefer the white one because I think it's more Summery (is that even a word?) and I already have quite a few black tops.
Starstruck Denim Cut Offs- £14.75
These shorts are gorgeous! The star print and frayed edges make this a Summer must-have, and these would look stunning with a crop top or a baggy top tucked in. I actually don't have many Summer shorts so I need to start buying some!
Floral Chambray Combo Dress- £19.75
This dress is so cute and I could picture wearing this with some Summer sandals (or heels for an evening look) and some simple jewellery. Floral prints are always popular in the Summer and the Chambray bodice with studs, makes it look very grown-up but still cute.
Who am I tagging?