Sunday 28 April 2013

The Weekend Post #7: A Jolly Good Combo!



Recently, I've been finding myself mixing products together to create a perfect solution for my skin. The culprits are: Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB cream (full review here) and Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. With the weather being a bit better recently- finally -I prefer a lighter base that will keep my skin looking glowy and radiant but still have a bit of coverage to it. There's nothing more I hate than a mask-like foundation (yuck).
 Bourjois have changed the formula of their Healthy Mix, I have the older version but I will be getting the newer version soon. This foundation does wonders for my skin containing apricot (for radiance), melon (for hydration), apple (an antioxidant) and ginger (energy). It glides on my skin leaving me with a fresh even base. My skin feels like it can breathe when I'm wearing this.
 Dr. Jart Water Fuse BB cream is one of my more recent purchases, and it ticks all the right boxes for me. It has a little thicker consistency than the foundation and it keeps the skin moisturised all day. It makes my face look lovely and dewy (without looking greasy). If you'd like to hear more of my thoughts on this then click here.So that's what I've been using as my base for a while and If my skin needs a bit more 'glow' then I add a bit of Benefit High Beam into the mix.

Do you enjoy mixing products together? If so, what are your favourite combos?

1 comment:

  1. i haven't tried any of these but i would love to try the porefection by benefit as a base. i heard amazing things about it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete