Friday, 17 May 2013

The Makeup: Peach Madness

Spring time always has me sporting a fresh peachy/coral makeup look, so I though I'd show you a selection of products that have me head over heels. I don't know what it is about peach... I just can't resist it.


Essie Nail Polish in Tart Deco £7.99
Essie have a huge variety of shades to choose from, so picking a suitable shade can be difficult but this is one of their original members. A good quality polish for a reasonable price and don't get me started on that brush of theirs!

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Peche Cosy £7.99
No doubt you've all heard/seen these lipsticks before but I had to share this particular shade with you. A light creamy peach shade, that will brighten up any makeup look.

Nars Blush in Gina £21.50
Pricey, but well worth it. Claims to give you a healthy, natural glow to any skin tone and is build-able  depending on how intense you want the colour to be. Gina is a very popular shade and you'll probably find most beauty lovers will have this lurking in their makeup bag somewhere...

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Papaya £3.99
I'm pretty sure everyone and their dog owns at least one of these nail paints. Gel-like nails with a high amount of shine are what everyone's talking about right now. This shade is bright, bold and a stunning shade for the Spring months.

Revlon Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya £7.99
Revlon Lip Butters are very popular in the 'beauty world' so when I heard about some new shades, I was very excited! If you'd like to hear all my ramblings about this product then click here. But in a nutshell... this lipstick adds a lovely sheer wash of peachy colour to your lips.


So there's a quick round-up of some coral products that have caught my eye, will you be picking any of these up?


6 comments:

  1. I am so obsessed with Peachy toned makeup! I love peach blush.. especially Elf's Candid Coral, it's so pretty. I have that Bourjois Lipstick and it's so lovely xxx

    Gemma | ♥ International MAC RiRi Woo giveway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peach and mint are both such nice colours as they're so summery, love this!
    Following, check out my blog?
    www.mollyewins.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love peachy coral things! that lip butter looks amazing.

    jess xx
    dotofdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love corally orange colours, I recommend revlon lip butter - peach parfait if you like a peachy/pink colour!

    -Megan x
    http://blooms-of-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adoreeee Tart Deco by Essie- good choice!

    sophiedoesbeauty.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete