Monday 2 September 2013

Back To School Series #1 | Supplies Haul

I wasn't really intending to do a 'Back To School' Series but after seeing so many of them I thought I may as well jump on the bandwagon. The 1st in this little series is a stationary and supplies haul, I know there isn't much but we don't have to buy our own paper/books or anything like that, so on with the haul...


What I bought;
-Sainsbury's Felt Tip Pens (thin)- These are great for taking notes during class, and doing homework projects.

-Bic Felt Tip Pens- Again, great for taking notes and homework.

-Bic Black Pens- These are some of my favourite writing pens and for some reason, I prefer black to blue.

-Folder(not pictured because it's plain and boring)- I've made a promise to keep my homework more organised this year so a homework folder is the perfect thing for housing all of my projects etc.

-Paper Highlighting Tabs- I've never really needed to use these before but I thought they'd be helpful for keeping track of certain pages when I'm revising etc.

-Floral Pencil Case- I saw this in Sainsbury's and just couldn't resist! Floral print is just my absolute favourite thing and it's just so pretty for school.

And that's it! I do have a huge box of pens and pencils already so I tried not to go over board with new ones, but I simply couldn't resist a bargain! I'm still currently on the hunt for a new school bag too (I know bad, especially because this time next week I'll be at school!) Let me know what you thought of this haul and remember to leave me some links to your blogs if you've done a Back To School series as well :)

What's on your 'To Buy' List for school?

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that pencil case! So colourful
    :) xx

    thriftyskies | beauty and trends ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Thanks for checking out my blog! :)
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. I love the pencil case!! :)
    Great post! Maybe we can follow each other?
    xoxo
    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! And sure we can follow each other! I followed you! :)
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete