Tuesday 24 September 2013

Free Hand Cream From The Body Shop?!

Yes, you did read that title correctly. The Body Shop are giving out free 30ml hand creams worth £5 to people who bring in a voucher, which you can get here. You can either print off the voucher or just show it to them in-store; whichever is easiest for you.


There's four to choose from; Hemp Hand Protector, Wild Rose Hand Cream SPF 15, Almond Hand &Nail Cream and the Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream. I decided on the Hemp Hand Protector.
  The Hemp Hand Protector is The Body Shop's best-selling hand cream, that helps to soften and protect your hands. As it says on the website, it's been dermatologically tested for very dry hands and contains Community Trade hemp seed oil to keep your hands in good condition. Simply, squeeze a pea-sized amount onto your hands and massage into your skin.


So if you've ever wanted to try out one of The Body Shop's hand creams, then go ahead and get a voucher because, remember, it's while stocks last!

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! And I don't know if it will work in the US or not, you could give it a try though! :)

      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Hi!
    I've nominated you for the Reader Appreciation Award! Can't wait to see your answers!

    http://foreveramber123.blogspot.nl/2013/09/the-reader-appreciation-award.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I think I missed the deadline tho :(

    Click HERE to enter my fabulous blog giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The link won't work, I'm guessing that we've missed the deadline?:( I love your blog!

    Beth | BeautyBubbles xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gutted that I missed this! xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very like cosmetics The Body Shop :)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owww! That's pretty handy especially coming into Autumn, little gutted I missed this:

    http://mrschrissyanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi! I've nominated you for the versatile blog award, the details are on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post! would you like to follow eachother?
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. now available this product voucher saving codes i want to use this i like this

    ReplyDelete