Wednesday 4 September 2013

Back To School Series #3 | What's In My Makeup Bag?

The third post in my 'Back To School' Series is what I keep in my makeup bag, I don't like to carry too much around with me, just the essentials really so it's only small but it does the job for me. So lets see what's inside...

Lip Balm- This is a must for me because my lips can get dry and chapped sometimes (especially in the colder months). At the moment I'm trying to use up some of my lip balms, so I'm using my Balmi Lip Balm in 'Raspberry', it smells so good!

Face Powder- If your read my 'School Makeup' post you'll know I used the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder to set my face with, so that's what I carry around with me for school. Face Powder - again - is a must have to 
help prevent oily skin.

Bobby Pins and Hair Bobbles- I hate it when my hair bobble decides to snap so carrying a few spare is always a good idea, plus you never know when one of your friends might need to borrow one for P.E.

Body Spray (not pictured)- I always carry a cheap body spray with me for school because then if I lost it or it got broken it wouldn't matter. I really like the Impulse body sprays because they're cheap but smell nice, my favourite is 'Sweet Smile'.

Tissues- For obvious reasons. 

Hand Sanitizer- I always have a hand sanitizer in my bag just in case I can't wash my hands, and there's lots of germs in school too. (eeeww I know)

4Head- This comes in so handy because it's the worst feeling ever having a headache when you're at school.

So that's what I carry in my makeup bag for school! Tweet me a picture of your makeup bag and it's contents, my Twitter is: @Amybfashion35

4 comments:

  1. Great set of essentials!! I need to carry around a powder with me this year too (I have the same one!) and lip balm is a must! :)

    inamakeupminute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Zahra! :) Thanks for reading!
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete
  2. Lovely post and I love all your essentials! I need to try the Balmi lip balm, it sounds yummy and I've heard fab things about it! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It means a lot, and you should try the Balmi lip balms! They're like a UK version of EOS lip balms x
      Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

      Delete