Thursday 7 March 2013

New | Models Own Fruit Pastel Collection



Models Own are always on the ball with new new releases, and this collection is right up my street. You're probably thinking, 'well Models Own have plenty of pastel shades already' but these beauties are different. Each bottle has it's own little retro scratch 'n' sniff label and have fruity names too. Some may find this a bit of a gimmick but I'm very curious to see what these are actually like. I love a good pastel nail polish so I'll definitely be heading off to my local Boots to pick one or two of these beauties up when they hit the shelves.

The five nail polishes names are (in order L-R on the picture) Strawberry Tart, Apple Pie, Banana Split, Blueberry Muffin and Grape Juice.

This fantastic collection will be available from the Westfield Bottle shop on the 9th of March, online on the Models Own website from 20th of March and available in Boots stores from 22nd of March. Models Own have recently released the Neon Ice collection which consists of  a number of neon shades which maintain their boldness by being kept in the fridge! Yes their bottles are specially designed frosted bottles, I've never actually come across this before even though I own a huge amount of nail polish and as a matter of fact I surprisingly don't own any neon shades so I may be picking one or two of those up too! Head over to their website (found here) to keep up to date with their latest releases.

What do you think of these pastel nail polishes?
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment